Line of Business
Various support systems
As illustrated above, our primary line of business is recycling metal resources. In addition, we also sell secondary products (non-standard or surplus products) for reuse. We are also able to assist in providing a variety of secondary-line base metals and auriferous metals as requested.
We collect all types of scrap non-ferrous, rare, and precious metals. From a small quantity of sample metal, we can precisely analyze its composition in-house or at a public analytical laboratory, and you will be informed of the results of the analysis, the value of your metal, and other details. We also offer to you a purchase price at that time based on the amount of your metal.
- Precise metallic composition analysis in-house or at a public institute
- Quick offer of a high purchase price
- Picking up your metals by truck
- Consulting on environmental protection and legal compliance
Based on our know-how acquired through our 35 years of experience and on our fully equipped and well-managed Warehouses and metal yards located in Osaka, Kobe, and Tokyo, we scrap rare metals and turn them into most-valuable rare metal resources for reuse.
- A variety of equipment
- Operations by qualified workers
- Know-how gained through 35 years of experience
- Quick purchase and payment
Metaldo supplies and sells a wide range of rare metals, recycled metals, and ingots. We offer not only high-quality rare metals and recycled metals, but also consulting services such as those regarding metal product trends/processing and licensing/certification procedures.
- Offering high-quality rare metals and recycled metals
- Consulting on licensing and certification procedures
- Providing information on metal product trends and processing
Please contact us with any questions or suggestions regarding rare metals.
We look forward to hearing from you.